The electric telescopic door is mainly composed of telescopic door body, machine head and controller.
1. Telescopic door body: the telescopic door body is composed of large frame, cross brace, shaft (fixed shaft, sliding shaft) and door wheel. The door body is a metal structure as a whole, which is divided into stainless steel door body, aluminum alloy door body and die-casting aluminum door body according to the material.
2. Machine head: it is composed of driver and electrical part. It is fixed at one end of the door body to drive the telescopic movement of the door body, which is used together with the door body.
The driver is divided into ordinary type and robot type.
3. Controller: it is composed of control box, desktop controller and handle remote controller.
1) Control box: it is fixed in the machine head and receives the instructions sent by the controller to control the operation of the door body.
2) Desktop controller: it is mainly used by the personnel on duty in the duty room.
3) Handle remote controller: it is mainly equipped with vehicles and can control the opening and closing of the gate within 10-30 meters around the nose (depending on the on-site radio communication environment).